You can trust our selection for Behind Ear Headphones Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45200 reviews for Behind Ear Headphones and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Behind Ear Headphones where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Behind Ear Headphones.
Comparison Chart for Best Behind Ear Headphones
45200 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Behind Ear Headphones in this article.
|1||SoundBot¨ SB221 HD Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Sports-Active Headphone for 20Hrs Music Streaming & 25Hrs HandsFree Calling w/Sweat Resistant Ergonomic Secure-Fit Design & Voice Command Support||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||AfterShokz Aeropex - Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone Conduction Sport Headphones - Sweat Resistant Wireless Earphones for Workouts and Running - Built-in Mic - with Sport Belt||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Sony Extra Bass Active Sports in Ear Ear Bud Over The Ear Splashproof Premium Headphones a Built-in mic Hands-Free Calls Snow-White (Limited Edition)||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||MUCRO Wired Running Sports Headphones||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||AfterShokz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones (Black)||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones Bluetooth 5.0 Open Ear Sports Headset with Mic Sweatproof for Running||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- SoundBot¨ SB221 HD Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Sports-Active Headphone for 20Hrs Music Streaming & 25Hrs...
- Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head, Sports Wireless Headset with Built in Microphone and Crystal-Clear...
- AfterShokz Aeropex Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone Conduction Sport Headphones Sweat Resistant Wireless Earphones...
- Sony Extra Bass Active Sports in Ear Ear Bud Over The Ear Splashproof Premium Headphones a Built-in mic...
- MUCRO Wired Running Sports Headphones, Behind The Neck Folding Wrap Around The Ear in-Ear Stereo Earphones...
- AfterShokz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones Black
- Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones Bluetooth 5.0 Open Ear Sports Headset with Mic Sweatproof for Running...
1. SoundBot¨ SB221 HD Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Sports-Active Headphone for 20Hrs Music Streaming & 25Hrs HandsFree Calling w/Sweat Resistant Ergonomic Secure-Fit Design & Voice Command Support
- ERGONOMIC & SECURE FIT DESIGN: Features ergonomic behind the ear and neck human engineering frame design that securely fits and comfortably sits over the ear/neck for both indoor and sports-active outdoor use from to up 33 feet of remote distance.
- INTUITIVE CONTROL: 5 intuitive and dedicated remote control buttons that allows easy navigation and quick access to SIRI or Android voice command (only on supported phone models and operating system), call management, wireless music streaming control, and volume adjustments.
- FULL SPECTRUM BALANCED OUTPUT: Equipped with noise reduction, crystal clear audio technology, and high-performance speaker driver that reproduce and deliver natural and balanced full range music spectrum for enhanced HD listening experiences.
- SWEAT RESISTANT: Swivelable earcup with ultra-foldable compact water-resistant frame to provide maximum comfort and portability for everyday usage.
- LEAVE CHARGER BEHIND: the device can run up to 25 hours of consistent music, phone calls and videos before next charging.
2. Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head
- Great if you can’t stand earbuds] It would rest outside of your ears instead of within the ear canal.
- Extremely lightweight & compact] The headphones are light enough that you don’t even notice them when go for a run with them on which makes running easier to get through with my music shuffle.
- Easy to control music & calling] Over the ear headphones have 4 control buttons, not two like in-ear ones.
- Extend usability battery life with top notch sound] Headphones are arrived fully charged and ready to go out of the box.
- Handy case included] The headphones come in a small travel case and the band that goes around the neck maintains a twisted position for compact storage when not being worn.
3. AfterShokz Aeropex – Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone Conduction Sport Headphones – Sweat Resistant Wireless Earphones for Workouts and Running – Built-in Mic – with Sport Belt
- Open-Ear Design – Patented bone conduction headphones deliver premium audio through the cheekbone.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Experience unmatched comfort with our most lightweight and comfortable sport headset, featuring a bud-free, pain-free design for all-day listening.
- 8-Hours of Music & Calls – Enjoy 8 continuous hours of music or podcasts, plus dual noise-canceling mics for crystal clear calls with our wireless Bluetooth headphones.
- IP67 Waterproof Rating – Completely sweat and waterproof earphones for workouts, fitness and running.
- Exclusive Sport Pack – Includes Aeropex bone conduction headphones and sport belt to keep you hands-free in style.
4. Sony Extra Bass Active Sports in Ear Ear Bud Over The Ear Splashproof Premium Headphones a Built-in mic Hands-Free Calls Snow-White (Limited Edition)
- Get a secure fit when running – adjustable loop hangers clip securely to your ears so you can really get your body moving to the beat.
- Sound to drive your workout with a 13.
- Hear every detail crisp and clear – with 104 dB/mW sensitivity and a frequency range of 17-22,000 Hz, turn up the volume and hear pure detail.
- Ready for rain, sweat or spray – when the rain beats down, splash proof headphones will keep on playing throughout your training.
- Get flexible with a 3.
5. MUCRO Wired Running Sports Headphones
- SNUG FIT AND STAY PUT IN YOUR EARS THROUGHOUT WORKOUT: Special design of workout earbuds and silicon earplugs allows the earphones to fit well into the ear canal.
- FOLDABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The sport headset is foldable headband, is not only designed for saving your desk space but for carrying in your bag or pocket and more lighter weight than other neckband headphones in the market and more flexible.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL BUILT-IN MIC CONTROL: All control integrates in a line button for phone answering and hanging up calls as well as switching between playing music and phone calls with this running earbuds.
- MOST OCCASION NEEDED SPORT: These exercise headphones are great for running, walking, weight lifting, or jogging in the gym.
- SHALLOW IN-EAR DESIGN & COMFORTABLE WEARING: these workout earphones can fit well into the ear canal with silicone earplugs, you will not feel pains even after longtime wearing.
6. AfterShokz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones (Black)
- Open-Ear Design – Patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbone, keeping you connected and aware of your surroundings.
- Secure & Comfortable – An open-ear design enables bud-free listening and a partial titanium frame keeps the headphones in place through any activity.
- Multifunction Button – Easy controls to play, pause, skip, activate voice assistant, and answer calls.
- Sweatproof – IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust, and moisture.
- 6-Hour Battery Life – 6 hours of continuous music and calls on a single charge.
7. Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones Bluetooth 5.0 Open Ear Sports Headset with Mic Sweatproof for Running
- Bone Conduction Technology & High-fidelity】：As we all know, sound travels faster in solids than air.
- Awareness Of Danger】：Another biggest advantage of bone conduction headphones is reflected in outdoor activities .
- No Pain For All Day】: The Open-ear design of Moing bone conduction earphones help you achieve the true painless and harmless.
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.
- Healthy and Clean】: Because bone conduction earphones do not need to put earplugs in ears, it can keep the inside of the ear canal clean and hygienic.
Behind Ear Headphones Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Behind Ear Headphones stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Behind Ear Headphones in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Behind Ear Headphones for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Behind Ear Headphones Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Behind Ear Headphones in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Behind Ear Headphones currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Behind Ear Headphones based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Behind Ear Headphones before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Behind Ear Headphones they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Behind Ear Headphones, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Behind Ear Headphones before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Behind Ear Headphones will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Behind Ear Headphones if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Behind Ear Headphones on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.