Are you looking for Kenwood Subwoofer Reviews? Our experts found 31021 number of feedback online for "Kenwood Subwoofer" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Kenwood Subwoofer. On selected products for the Best Kenwood Subwoofer you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Kenwood Subwoofer
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Kenwood Subwoofer after analyzing 31021 reviews.
|1||Kenwood KFC-WPS1000F 10-Inch Car Component Subwoofer 1000-Watts||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221SHP 12" Preloaded High Power Subwoofer Enclosure - Ported Enclosure with One 2-ohm 12" Subwoofer||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Kenwood Car Audio KFC-PS3017W PS-Series 30cm 12" 2000w Single VC 4Ohm Subwoofer||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1241 12" 4-ohm Component Subwoofer - Peak Power 2000W||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Kenwood Excelon X502-1 Class D Mono Subwoofer Power Amplifier||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Kenwood KSC-PSW8 250W Max (150W RMS) Single 8" Under Seat Powered Subwoofer Enclosure W/Remote Control||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Kenwood Excelon XR-W804 8" 4-ohm Oversized Component Subwoofer||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Kenwood KFC-WPS1000F 10-Inch Car Component Subwoofer 1000-Watts
- Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221SHP 12" Preloaded High Power Subwoofer Enclosure | Ported Enclosure with One 2-ohm...
- Kenwood Car Audio KFC-PS3017W PS-Series 30cm 12" 2000w Single VC 4Ohm Subwoofer
- Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1241 12" 4-ohm Component Subwoofer | Peak Power 2000W
- Kenwood Excelon X502-1 Class D Mono Subwoofer Power Amplifier
- Kenwood KSC-PSW8 250W Max Single 8" Under Seat Powered Subwoofer Enclosure W/Remote Control...
- Kenwood Excelon XR-W804 8" 4-ohm Oversized Component Subwoofer
1. Kenwood KFC-WPS1000F 10-Inch Car Component Subwoofer 1000-Watts
- 10-Inch Car Subwoofer
- 1000 Watts Max Power
- 250 Watts RMS Power
- 4-Ohm Voice coil
2. Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221SHP 12″ Preloaded High Power Subwoofer Enclosure - Ported Enclosure with One 2-ohm 12″ Subwoofer
- The Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221S ported subwoofer enclosure features a single heavy-duty 2Ω, 12″ driver that can handle 500W RMS with peak power up to 2000W.
- The injection-molded Polypropylene cone features a dual area cap that provides the rigidity needed for high-power handing while delivering accurate bass.
- Extra thick legs support the weight of the system when installed in a down-firing application.
- The P-XW1221S is constructed of 5/8″ thick MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with a 3/4″ thick baffle, providing outstanding strength and durability for maintaining tight accurate bass at high volumes.
- The P-XW1221S includes a single pair of nickel-plated spring-post connectors that can accept speaker wire up to 8AWG.
3. Kenwood Car Audio KFC-PS3017W PS-Series 30cm 12″ 2000w Single VC 4Ohm Subwoofer
- his 30cm Subwoofer has a robust thermal management system, implemented with an Aluminum Bobbin, Closed Yoke Design, and Advanced Airflow Control.
- 400 Rated/RMS Input Power
- Peak Input Power 2000W
4. Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1241 12″ 4-ohm Component Subwoofer - Peak Power 2000W
- X-Motif Cone controls resonance frequency and cuts unnecessary frequency, delivering powerful and solid bass response.
- The KFC-XW1241 has a robust thermal management system implemented with an Aluminum Bobbin, Closed Yoke Design, and Advanced Airflow Control.
- Computer-optimized damper controls stress and increases mechanical durability.
- The spring post terminals will accept pin connectors, single banana plugs, or bare wire up to 10-gauge.
- Power handling: 300 watts RMS (2000 watts peak)
5. Kenwood Excelon X502-1 Class D Mono Subwoofer Power Amplifier
- Output Coil with Magnetic Shield prevents magnetic flux from radiating from the subwoofer’s coil, resulting in reduced noise and enhanced sound quality.
- Detachable sliding terminal cover offers a sleek design and easier installation.
- All terminals and connections are on one side for easier installation and a cleaner look.
- Speaker Level Input Harness is included to connect to speaker wires from factory installed receivers.
- The amplifier design is Class D, which uses digital switching power supplies.
6. Kenwood KSC-PSW8 250W Max (150W RMS) Single 8″ Under Seat Powered Subwoofer Enclosure W/Remote Control
- Class D amplifier
- 150 watts RMS power (250 watts maximum)
- Frequency response: 35-150 Hz
- Sensitivity: 81 dB
7. Kenwood Excelon XR-W804 8″ 4-ohm Oversized Component Subwoofer
- eXcelon speakers employ oversized drivers to enhance low-end range and large tweeters that improve mid- to high-range transitions, ideal for clear and dynamic vocals.
- Speaker and subwoofer development requires a diligent testing process including an anechoic chamber, power testing facility and the most advanced desktop applications for design and simulation.
- The spring post terminals will accept pin connectors, single banana plugs, or bare wire up to 8 gauge.
- Low frequency output is increased because of a larger cone size.
- By adopting a “Stress-free Spider” and a “Thermal Efficient System” the mechanical and thermal durability has been improved dramatically delivering smooth and strong bass sound with long lasting reliability.
Kenwood Subwoofer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Kenwood Subwoofer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Kenwood Subwoofer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Kenwood Subwoofer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Kenwood Subwoofer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Kenwood Subwoofer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Kenwood Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Kenwood Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Kenwood Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Kenwood Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Kenwood Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Kenwood Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Kenwood Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Kenwood Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Kenwood Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.