Are you looking for Portable Projector Reviews? Our experts found 39878 number of feedback online for "Portable Projector" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Portable Projector. On selected products for the Best Portable Projector you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Portable Projector
39878 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Portable Projector. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Anker Nebula Solar Portable 1080p Projector||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||ViewSonic M2e 1080p Portable Projector with 1000 LED Lumens||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||NEBULA Anker Capsule, Smart Wi-Fi Mini Projector||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Epson PowerLite 1781W WXGA||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||LG PF50KA 100” Portable Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED Smart TV Home Theater CineBeam Projector with Built-in Battery (2.5 Hours) - White||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Nebula by Anker Mars II Pro 500 ANSI Lumen Portable Projector||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Mini Projector, PVO Portable Projector for Cartoon||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Anker Nebula Solar Portable 1080p Projector, Full HD Smart Projector, 400 ANSI Lumen , 4K Supported, Autofocus...
- ViewSonic M2e 1080p Portable Projector with 1000 LED Lumens, H/V Keystone, Auto Focus, Harman Kardon Bluetooth...
- NEBULA Anker Capsule, Smart Wi-Fi Mini Projector, Black, 100 ANSI Lumen Portable Projector, 360° Speaker...
- Epson PowerLite 1781W WXGA, 3,200 lumens color brightness , 3,200 lumens white brightness wireless 3LCD...
- LG PF50KA 100” Portable Full HD White...
- Nebula by Anker Mars II Pro 500 ANSI Lumen Portable Projector, Black, 720p Image, Video Projector, 30...
- Mini Projector, PVO Portable Projector for Cartoon, Kids Gift, Outdoor Movie Projector, LED Pico Video...
1. Anker Nebula Solar Portable 1080p Projector
- Cinematic Visuals: Experience up to 120 inches of awesome 1080p entertainment.
- Unforgettable Audio: Hear every whisper, explosion, and song in incredible clarity with Dolby Digital Plus and the dual 3W speakers.
- No Wires, No Limits: With Solar Portable 1080p projector’s built-in rechargeable battery, you can recreate the sights and sounds of the cinema anywhere you want.
- Entertainment Tailored to You: Choose from more than 5,000 apps with Android TV 9, including favorites like YouTube, Hulu, and more.
- Easy to Adjust: Leave that heavy tripod at home.
2. ViewSonic M2e 1080p Portable Projector with 1000 LED Lumens
- PORTABLE PROJECTOR: Ultra-portable Full HD 1080p LED projector delivers convenient entertainment in nearly any room.
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Shorter throw lens project up to 100-inches from 8-feet 9-inches
- PREMIUM AUDIO: Built-in dual Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers deliver room-filling audio (Bluetooth connection is for audio only).
- STREAMING SIMPLIFIED: Livestream sporting events straight into your living room, binge shows on Netflix or Disney+ by adding a dongle (not included).
- VIVID COLORS: 125% Rec.
- EASY SETUP: Get set up in seconds with auto-focus and horizontal/vertical keystone correction
- APTOIDE UI: Download and watch Netflix, Amazon Prime and YouTube from the integrated Aptoide menu.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as Wi-Fi, HDMI, USB Type C, and more.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: M2e Projector, Power Cable, Remote Control, and a Quick Start Guide
3. NEBULA Anker Capsule
- Remarkable Clarity and Contrast: DLP’s advanced IntelliBright algorithms deliver a remarkably bright 100 ANSI-lumen image.
- 360° Speaker: Equipped with a powerful omnidirectional speaker, this mini projector pumps out sound all around.
- Home Entertainment: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, and more up to 100 inches big anywhere in your home thanks to Capsule’s soda can-sized design.
- Android 7.
- NOTE: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast.
4. Epson PowerLite 1781W WXGA
- Lightweight and travel friendly – thin as a laptop; weighs just 4 lb
- Look for two numbers – 3,200 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color and 3,200 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms.
- Sharp images – WXGA resolution (1280 x 800); offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for HD-quality presentations;Projector is compatible with PC and Mac computers.
- Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
5. LG PF50KA 100” Portable Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED Smart TV Home Theater CineBeam Projector with Built-in Battery (2.5 Hours) – White
- Resolution: 1080p
- Configure the projector and PC on the same network.
- Power Consumption 65Watts (Max)
6. Nebula by Anker Mars II Pro 500 ANSI Lumen Portable Projector
- Brighter Is Better: Dlp Intellibright Technology Projects A Radiant 500-Ansi-Lumen Image At Razor-Sharp 720P For Breathtaking Video Clarity.
- Cinematic Sound: Dual 10W Audio Drivers Work Together To Deliver Sensational Sound And Deep, Resonant Bass For A Truly Immersive Outdoor Projector Movie Experience.
- Expand Your Entertainment: Plug And Play Your Favorite Hdmi And Usb 2.
- All Your Favorites: Watch Youtube, Netflix, And More With Android 7.
7. Mini Projector, PVO Portable Projector for Cartoon
- Gift for Children: Mini projector is a must-have product for children to watch cartoons and videos, which is very popular with children.
- Small and Portable: Mini video projector is small and portable, and can be carried in a pocket or bag.
- Upgrade Performance: YG300Pro upgraded in 2021, support 1080P full HD and the natural resolution have increased to 800*480.
- Multiple Interface: Small projector is equipped with multiple ports, including HDMI, USB, audio, Micro SD, TF and AV interfaces.
- Power Bank supply: The mini portable projector is powered by a power adapter (does not have a built-in battery), It can also be powered by mobile phone charger, car charger or power pack via micro-USB interface (need to support 5V/2.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Portable Projector currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Portable Projector based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Portable Projector before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Portable Projector they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Portable Projector, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Portable Projector before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Portable Projector will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Portable Projector if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Portable Projector on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.