Are you looking for Receptacle Tester Reviews? Our experts found 27103 number of feedback online for "Receptacle Tester" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Receptacle Tester. On selected products for the Best Receptacle Tester you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Receptacle Tester
Our team scanned 27103 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Receptacle Tester in this article.
|1||Klein Tools RT250 GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Southwire Tools & Equipment 40012S Receptacle Tester||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Klein Tools NCVT2PKIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Receptacle Tester||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Southwire Tools & Equipment 40022S Receptacle Tester||9||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Klein Tools RT250 GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display, for Standard 3-Wire 120V Electrical Outlets...
- Southwire Tools & Equipment 40012S Receptacle Tester, Black
- Klein Tools NCVT2PKIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Receptacle Tester, 12-48V AC or 48 1000V AC Dual...
- Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester, Standard 120V AC Outlets, 7 Visual Indication...
- Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester, Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets...
- Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer, 110-125V AC, for GFCI / Standard...
- Southwire Tools & Equipment 40022S Receptacle Tester, Black
1. Klein Tools RT250 GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display
- LARGE CLEAR LCD READOUT on receptacle tester to instantly view results without the need to look at a chart to understand results.
- TEST GFCI TRIP TIME IN SECONDS to find out if the trip breaker is functioning
- DETECT WIRING FAULTS of open ground, open neutral, open hot, dual open (neutral and ground), reversed hot/ground, and reversed hot/neutral.
- AUTO-HOLD FUNCTION is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets
- SAFE AND DURABLE TESTER for inspections on North American 120V outlets
- BRIGHT LED LIGHTS illuminate green and red for visual indicators
- TRUSTED SAFE with a safety rating of CAT II 135V
2. Southwire Tools & Equipment 40012S Receptacle Tester
- FAST & ACCURATE: Southwire’s 120 Volt AC receptacle tester is the ideal tester for home inspectors, electricians and home renovators who need to check the wiring of outlets in homes and offices.
- 2-SIDED LEGEND: Only from Southwire! Easily read test results with the tester facing right-side up or even upside down (depending on the outlet’s ground location) with brightly colored indicator lights and the 2-sided fault legend.
- 6 TESTS IN ONE: Open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot and grounded reversed, hot and grounded neutral reversed and correctly wired.
- SMALL YET DURABLE: Its small size won’t take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag and the durable housing with reinforced pins will withstand up to a 6-foot drop.
- UL Listed
- Material Type: Abs
3. Klein Tools NCVT2PKIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Receptacle Tester
- Kit contains a non-contact voltage tester and receptacle tester
- Dual range NCVT-2P automatically detects and indicates low voltage range and standard voltage (48-1000V AC).
- NCVT-2P provides non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires.
- NCVT-2P is a lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip for convenient storage and quick access
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress for the NCVT-2P.
- Receptacle Tester is designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles
4. Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design (GFI6302 and VD6504).
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- TESTING CAPABILITY: Standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 120Volt AC Outlets.
- GFCI FUNCTION: Tests GFI Outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath).
- RATED: 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush, CAT Rating III 300V, C-UL US, CE-Marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association (OSHA) as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
- WARRANTY: Sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty
5. Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester
- GFCI Tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFCI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop
- Operating temp: 32-Degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit (0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius)
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
6. Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer
- Tests: standard outlets, GFCI outlets, extension cords
- Compact and easy to use
- Tester trips between 6-9 mA
- Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors
- Tests for ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring.
7. Southwire Tools & Equipment 40022S Receptacle Tester
- Push button gfci test: allows you to quickly test that the gfci trip function is working
- Fast & accurate: southwire’s 120 volt ac gfci tester is the ideal tester for home inspectors, electricians and home renovators who need to check the wiring of outlets in kitchens, bathrooms and offices.
- 2-Sided legend: only from southwire! Accurately read test results with the tester facing right-side up or even upside down (depending on the outlet’s ground location) with brightly colored indicator lights and the 2-sided fault legend.
- 7 tests in one: open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot and ground reversed, hot and neutral reversed, correctly wired, and gfci.
- Small yet durable: its small size won’t take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag.
- Ul listed
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Receptacle Tester currently on the market!
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Receptacle Tester based on that.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Receptacle Tester before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Receptacle Tester they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Receptacle Tester, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Receptacle Tester before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Receptacle Tester will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Receptacle Tester if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Receptacle Tester on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.